Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jumping into FALL

In my opinion, this is the best time of the year! The weather has significantly cooled down, there's that fresh and cool breeze when you walk outside in the morning, and the leaves are slowly starting to change colors. Mmmm And nothing says fall like Starbucks Pumpkin Latte's...... Dope.

So now that my favorite season is here, my blogging will definitely pick up. Get ready. Your about to get bombed with Halloween pictures and ideas, Renaissance festival madness, the gloriousness of fair grounds, fall in the high country, and my latest travel plans for the month of November (its about to get real).

For now I've got to share with you this hilarious article and photo gallery I found on the Huffington Post. Haha Please tell me you dress your animal up for Halloween... Because these people sure did and goodness they got creative! Click on the image below and zip over to my friends at Huffington for a great laugh!

Have a great day!

Courtesy of Huffingtonpost.com




No comments:

Post a Comment